February 24, 2018 @ 4:00 pm - March 2, 2018 @ 12:00 pm EST
Join David Robson and Jelena Vesic for a week of traditional Ashtanga practice and afternoon workshops in beautiful Sayulita, Mexico.
Once a very laid back fisherman ́s village, Sayulita has become a world renowned beach destination due to its wonderful beaches, colorful Mexican streets and incredible setting amidst the lush vegetation provided by Mexico’s Sierra Madre Occidental.
● Saturday 7:30 PM - Welcome gathering and talk: The Inner Work of Ashtanga
● Sunday 6:30 AM: Mysore, 4 PM: Moving Breathing System
● Monday 6:30 AM: Mysore, 4 PM: Perfecting the Fundamental Asanas
● Tuesday: 6:30 AM: Mysore, 4 PM: Rest.
● Wednesday: 6:30 AM: Mysore, 4 PM: Pain Free Backbends
● Thursday: AM: Moon day, PM: rest.
● Friday: AM: Led Primary
The afternoon workshops have been structured to provide a thorough examination of the fundamental
workings of the Ashtanga Sadhana. The teachings are guaranteed to provide new and valuable
information to all students, from beginners to advanced.
Click here for more info and to register: DR Sayulita 2018